Impact of economic reforms in the tourism sector in the Kerala state owned corporation, the KTDC-Kerala Tourism Development Corporation
Publisher: National Society for Promotion of Development Administration, Research and Training, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration in Mussoorie
Written in English
- Kerala Tourism Development Corporation -- Case studies.,
- Tourism -- India -- Kerala -- Case studies.
Microfiche. New Delhi : Library of Congress Office ; Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, 2001. 1 microfiche. Master microform held by: DLC.
|Statement||[prepared by P. Michael Siromony]|
|Series||Case study series on managing change|
|Contributions||National Society for Promotion of Development Administration, Research and Training (Lal Bahadur Shastry National Academy of Administration)|
|LC Classifications||Microfiche 2001/60179 (H)|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||12|
|LC Control Number||99958695|
- Poetical Sketches
- Studies on Isfahan
- Portfolio Assessment Uses, Cases, Scoring, and Impact
- Islands in the Sound
- Guide to the antique shops of Britain 1991
- Masterpieces of music.
- Priscillas Paw de Deux
- Underreporting of race in the National Hospital Discharge Survey
- Claras Boys
- H.R. 1, the Working Families Flexibility Act
- Ajna chakra
- Belle Pointe
- Acid mine drainage
- official system of contract bridge in a nutshell
- Economic roots of oppression
- Filipino personality
- psychology of adjustment
- Design for openings in the webs of composite beams.
- London Illustrated (Collins British Isles and Ireland Maps)