Environmental effects on the tensile strength of chemically vapor deposited silicon carbide fibers
Publisher: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Publisher: U.S. Army Aviation Systems Command in [Washington, DC], [St. Louis, Mo
Written in English
- Textile fibers.,
- Silicon carbide.
|Statement||R.T. Bhatt and M.D. Kraitchman.|
|Series||NASA technical memorandum -- 86981., USAAVSCOM technical report -- 85-C-4., AVSCOM technical report -- 85-C-4.|
|Contributions||Kraitchman, M. D., United States. Army Aviation Systems Command., United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration.|
|The Physical Object|
- Readings in strategic management
- Accounting Information Systems (Cram101 Textbook Outlines - Textbook NOT Included)
- Project MEDSAT
- Impossible Picturesqueness
- Historic Newfoundland and Labrador
- Final report : review of the Office of the Ombudsman, 1992-1997 =
- Flemish Legends
- Masterpieces of music.
- Dental economics
- Edward Gilletts eighth annual catalogue of North American perennial plants, orchids, shrubs, climbers, alpine, aquatic, and bog plants, rare ferns, &c., for 1885
- Belle Pointe
- Dangerous sex, invisible labor
- history of Elizabethan literature
- Testing coated fabrics.
- Disaster planning and recovery
- Proceedings of Achievement Levels Workshop
- Jewish immigrant charities and self-help organizations in Manchester, c.1900-1930
- Jean Racine
- Impact of economic reforms in the tourism sector in the Kerala state owned corporation, the KTDC-Kerala Tourism Development Corporation
- Monetary and credit policy and the banking community.